Shipping charges are based on the service you choose, the weight of your package and where you package is being delivered. Place the item in your shopping cart. On the Shopping cart page enter your State and Postal Code and click on Calculate. This will give you the shipping charges associated with each shipping method. You will be presented with the available methods and may select which you prefer. Orders are processed in the order that they are received. Processing times for orders vary depending on the season. Orders are generally shipped within 24 hours, but during the holiday season or high volume times it may take an additional day or two. You can always check the status or your order at Order Status. Orders are not processed on Saturday or Sunday. If there will be a delay with your order you will receive and email. Please note inclement weather may cause a delay in your order being processed.
- Tracking: The status of your order can be tracked at anytime by going to your Order History. If you created an account prior to placing your order. Whether or not you created an account you will receive an email when your order ships with the tracking information for your order.
- Air Shipments: If you select any UPS air shipment option, such as UPS Next Day, UPS 2 Day or UPS 3 Day Select, your order will ship within 24 hours unless it is a weekend, otherwise your order will ship out on the next business day.
- International orders: All international orders must have the same Bill To and Ship To address or you will receive an email stating your order has been canceled. Recipients are responsible for any applicable duties or taxes. Shipping rates do not include duties, taxes or other non-routine customs brokerage charges. Currently, we ship to the following countries; Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom and APO addresses. Brokerage fees and/or any taxes or duties are the sole responsibility of the customer upon receipt. We will NOT alter any shipping documents to indicate zero value or gift status.
- Address correctness: If the shipping address you provide is incorrect you will be responsible for all shipping charges incurred to get your package to the correct destination.
- Time in Transit: Transit days do not include the processing time needed at our store to prepare your order for shipment. Most orders are processed within 24 hours. A general breakdown of the transit time is as follows;
- US Postal Service: (NOT GUARANTEED TIMES IN TRANSIT)
- USPS Postal First Class: 3-7 days (for small items)
- USPS Parcel Post: 2-12 days
- USPS Priority Mail: 2-4 days
- USPS Express Mail: 1-2 days
- UPS Delivery Service:
- UPS Next Day: One business day (Monday – Friday)
- UPS 2Day: Two business days (Monday – Friday)
- UPS 3 Day Select: Three business days (Monday – Friday)
- UPS Ground; Please consult map below, time in transit days are Monday - Friday